[Liverpool] Balena.io Presentation Video Now Available

Dan Lynch dan at danlynch.org
Fri Jan 24 12:08:03 UTC 2020

Hi Everyone,

Hope you are all well. We recorded and streamed the talk on Wednesday by
the Balena.io folks and an edited version is now available on YouTube.
It's very long at over 2.5 hours but you can always skip through.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0R7S6xPcXM

It was nice to see some LUG members there on the night and I know some
of you had to leave before the end because it went on so long. So here's
also a chance to catch any bits you missed.

I'm trying to sort out a talk for our next LUG on Feb 5th at the moment.
I've asked one person but not heard back.

So if any of you have something you'd like to demo for us, talk about,
or even just a discussion topic. All suggestions gratefully received :-)

Thanks, see you soon,