[Liverpool] LUG Meeting - Nov 3rd from 7pm

Dan Lynch dan at danlynch.org
Sat Oct 30 18:12:54 UTC 2021

Hello all,

Just a quick note to let you know our next LUG meeting is coming up next
week. Weds Nov 3rd from 7pm onwards.

We'll be in DOES Liverpool as usual. Directions and more info can be
found on our blog and there's a post about the meeting here -
https://livlug.org.uk/2021/10/november-2021-meeting/

There's no talk planned or any agenda this time. We had mooted a
discussion on mesh networking last time but unfortunately Alex can't
make it. If you'd like to suggest one or ask for something please feel
free to do so. Otherwise we'll have our usual social meeting with plenty
of chat on all kinds of topics.

Hope to see many of you there on Wednesday, best wishes,

Dan

P.S - If you have any questions or queries about the meeting feel free
to email me :)