[Liverpool] LUG Meeting - Nov 3rd from 7pm

Alex J Lennon ajlennon at dynamicdevices.co.uk
Sun Oct 31 10:21:59 UTC 2021

Hi everybody - yes I would love to chat with everybody about mesh some
time and bounce ideas around. I have done a lot of 2.4GHz 802.15.4 based
mesh (e.g. PopNet) and am keen to get back into sub GHz mesh over LoRa
in the future.

Unfortunately I have a commitment with the kids for upcoming wednesdays
in the near future but am hoping to be able to catch up some time :)))

A/