[Liverpool] NextCloud conversation last night - calendar/contacts sync

Sebastian Arcus s.arcus at open-t.co.uk
Fri Dec 16 00:50:05 UTC 2022

Hi Dan,

Thank you for the reply. That's fine - I just though I would ask, in
case anyone has used NextCloud in a heavier setup. Just for clarity, I
was referring to a single calendar or address book containing 2-3000
entries (or more), not 2-3000 users using NextCloud. My setups haven't
quite reached that scale yet! :)

Thanks again,

Seb