[Liverpool] NextCloud conversation last night - calendar/contacts sync

Dan Lynch dan at danlynch.org
Wed Dec 14 13:42:41 UTC 2022

Hi Sebastian,

Thanks to everyone who came to the meal the other night. It was very enjoyable.

As for Nextcloud. I only use it with friends and family. Have never got anywhere near those user numbers sorry.

I checked some of the case studies and current large deployments. Some 20k users plus. Berlin University has a large set up and SIEMENS also use it.

They all seem mostly concerned with the file storage/transfer side of things when reading through though. I don't know about the calendar and contacts syncing, which is your main concern.

Sorry I can't be more help,

Dan