[Liverpool] For Seb - Keystroke Reflection whitepaper

oscillik at protonmail.com oscillik at protonmail.com
Wed Apr 5 21:54:09 UTC 2023

Thanks all for a great welcome back, it felt like I hadn't been away in London for years!

During our discussions tonight, Seb was interested in how my USB Rubber Ducky was able to exfiltrate files via a keystroke reflection, and I remembered there's a whitepaper about it here - https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0068/2142/files/hak5-whitepaper-keystroke-reflection.pdf?v=1659317977

Hopefully that helps answer some questions for you Seb!

— Andrew