[Liverpool] A LUG Outing For May 3rd Meeting?

Dan Lynch dan at danlynch.org
Thu Apr 27 10:18:14 UTC 2023

Hey everyone,

Next Wednesday, May 3rd, would be our usual LivLUG meeting but it's also
Ignite Liverpool at LEAF that night. So I will be busy helping with Ignite.

I know quite a few of you have been to Ignite before and enjoyed it. So
I wondered if it might be a good idea to postpone this months meeting
and instead make it an open invitation to join us for Ignite instead.

You can find out about Ignite (see videos etc) here -
https://igniteliverpool.com/

If people have objections you could easily still organise a meeting at
DOES without me. I don't mind.

What do we think?

I'll put a notice on the blog about attending Ignite instead this
weekend if people are up for it.

Thanks,