[Malvern] Fixing HP Laserjets?

Geoff Bagley geoff.bagley at btinternet.com
Sat Dec 31 10:18:58 GMT 2005

Hi Chris.

I guess that is a LaserJet 4.  There are quite a few models/variations.
I have had
a few LJ1100s  (which have paper feed problems)  and a LJ1300 which is
excellent.
It is also a native "Postscript" printer -  no ned for a separate
conversion.
This makes it work very well with Linux,  and you can chose the resolution.
However, it's only black and white, and so would not suit the photographers.

Happy New Year.

Geoff.