[Malvern] Buyer recommendation?

Chris Eilbeck chris at yordas.demon.co.uk
Fri Feb 11 21:05:48 GMT 2005

Well it finally looks like yordas (a dual celeron 366 BP6 machine) is
dying and I'm gonna have to replace it with something more modern.  Does
anyone know of any decent deals at the moment?  I'm not looking for the
mutt's nuts gaming machine and ideally I'd just get another mobo, psu
processor and RAM.  Natch, I won't be buying an OS to go with this.

Any clues?

Chris Eilbeck                         mailto:chris at yordas.demon.co.uk
Tripoli UK Member #9527                                          LSMR