[Malvern] Internet settings.

Geoff Bagley geoff.bagley at btinternet.com
Sat Mar 19 18:49:29 GMT 2005

>You're gonna have to edit things by hand then, just make sure they're the
>same and it should work.  You really need to stop this typing ifconfig
>commands etc. by hand and get things set up properly.

Hi Chris,

I quite agree, but that's the short term solution to keep the ship afloat.
It only needs doing after a shut-down,  and I usually leave the whole thing
running.

Can I use rsync to  "sync" all my various address-lists ?
Each machine has collected a different selection of addresses!

Cheers,
Geoff.