[Malvern] Internet settings.

Geoff Bagley geoff.bagley at btinternet.com
Sun Mar 20 11:23:55 GMT 2005

> To set the networking up?  I refer my honourable friend to the message I
> posted some hours ago ;)

No, not the network - that looks fine now,  and thanks for all the good stuff.

There are a number of minor items like automatically getting the X-window
server up, as opposed to typing startx,   configuring the CUPS printing
system,  setting up a variety of e-mail clients, etc.

All of them (I guess) are soluble by RTFM-ing,  and by Googling to find out
how someone else did it.

However, I do use my computer(s) for various  puposes, and  the perpetual
system programming  work-load provides an alternative, though interesting
diversion.

Which reminds me, I must get back to the printing side again !

Best regards,

Geoff.