[Malvern] Adding a hard drive.

Geoff Bagley geoff.bagley at btinternet.com
Sat Mar 26 13:35:41 GMT 2005

Hi Chris,  and the gang.

I now have two separate versions of Sarge running on "tren".
One is on hda, the other hdb.   (hdc is the DVD.)

I have added another hard drive hdd as slave on the second ide.

I wish to use this as an  extra drive, common to BOTH linuxes,
in order to transfer file between them,  even when only one is able
to be running at a time.

Where can I find info on setting this up ?
I guess I have to change both  /etc/fstab  files,  but have never
done this before.
By the way, all three disks are running, even when only one OS is.

I like that collection of photos !

Geoff.