[Malvern] Gigs

Phil Ironside phil at creativespaces.co.uk
Mon Jul 24 17:40:34 BST 2006

On Mon, 24 Jul 2006 17:01:38 +0100
Barbie <barbie at missbarbell.co.uk> wrote:

> Where were you? It was an absolute blast. A great weekend of talks and
> people. Even my talk went down well :)

Had massive hardware problems most of the weekend and work problems always has to come first.
Sorry I missed it though.

> > Milton Keynes Perl Mongers Tuesday, 25th July 2006
>
> Although I now see Phil's had to drop out, so I guess this is now off
> the radar.

Sad I know.

> The Birmingham Perl Mongers Wednesday, 26 July, 2006
> http://birmingham.pm.org/cgi-bin/brum.pl?act=meet-next
> Talks:
>
> * World Tour - July Update [ Barbie  ]
> * AJAX and OpenThought - [ John Jewitt ]
> * Security For Real People [ Shane Coughlan ]
>
> It would be great to have you along if any of you can make it.

I will be going, I'll put another mail round so its not too confusing.

> > Café Rubublic Tuesday 1st August 2006 meeting at 6.00pm
>
> Might be able to make this myself. Will have to see how things work out
> with work and the missus ;)

Good to see you if you are around.

> > London Perl Mongers Thursday, 3rd August 2006

Anyone up fopr Paris - second Wednesday in month?

This may be OK alot is depending on work commitments at the moment.

> If you enjoy the Birmingham meetings, the London ones are even bigger. A
> good crowd and lively atmosphere guaranteed. Just ask Phil :)
>
> > YAPC::Europe2006 Wednesday, 30th August - Friday, 1st September 2006
> > at CBSO Centre, Berkley Street, Birmingham, B1 2LF
> > http://www.birmingham2006.com/
>
> Now I know I'm biased, but this really does have to be one of the best
> conferences happening this year. Seriously though, if you're into Perl
> it really is a conference you should try and get to. We have several top
> Perl speakers, including Larry Wall himself. There are several workshop
> happening and talks that are aimed at the beginner as well as the more
> experienced. Hope to see you there ;)

I hope the registrastion has worked I signed up last week - looking forward to it.

> Cheers,
> Barbie.
> --
> http://birmingham.pm.org