[Malvern] Fedora

Phil Ironside phil at creativespaces.co.uk
Sat Jun 17 21:00:21 BST 2006

Yo-yo - think I might invent a new childs toy which will take the world
by storm

Stan's page has been very helpful.
what has happened to metacity I can't seem to find the configuration
gui's?

I have installed it on a spare machine with the hope of upgrading my
file server eventually.

Do you know anyone who has installed it on 64bit ?

On 17 Jun 2006, at 20:54, Richard Forster wrote:

> Back-at-Yo Phil
>
> This is why I did a minimal network install for the iMac, then
> updated/installed on top of that.
> If I had remembered I'd have told you that there are community updated
> isos of the install disks, with the updates all rolled in. Not
> official but probably kosher. ;-)

No worries