[Malvern] Fedora

Richard Forster rick at forster.uklinux.net
Sat Jun 17 21:21:07 BST 2006

Phil Ironside wrote:
> Yo-yo - think I might invent a new childs toy which will take the world
> by storm
Only if it can be combined with a solar death ray.

> Stan's page has been very helpful.
> what has happened to metacity I can't seem to find the configuration gui's?
gconf-editor will let you set sloppy focus etc though there are very few
  settable options with metacity. One bonus new to FC5 though is the
availability of toggleable vertical maximisation. Might not seem much to
you but I shouted with glee when I learned that.

> Do you know anyone who has installed it on 64bit ?
Nope.

Rick