[Malvern] Fw: Linux Contractor Sought

Phil Ironside phil at creativespaces.co.uk
Tue Jun 20 10:21:59 BST 2006

Yo all

This was sent to me if anyone wants to take it further.

Hi Phil

I have a contract opportunity for a Linux Support person for 4-6 weeks
in Telford and wondered if you knew anyone in your network who may be
available or interested?

Kind regards

Emma

Emma Kendrick
Divisional Manager
Tel: 0870 600 56 56
Mobile: 07976 757048
emma.kendrick at crimson.co.uk
Crimson Limited www.crimson.co.uk
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and it may
be privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity to whom it is addressed. The views expressed may not be official
policy, but the personal views of the originator.
Whilst Crimson Limited and the sender have taken every precaution to
prevent transmission of computer viruses, should this inadvertently
occur we do not accept any liability. Please check for viruses before
accessing attachments.

If you have received this in error, please do not use, disclose,
distribute, copy, print or rely on this email - contact the sender
and delete the material immediately.

--
Phil Ironside

Creative Spaces