[Malvern] Only You Can Save the World

Ian Pascoe ianpascoe at btinternet.com
Tue May 2 20:43:40 BST 2006

Hi All

Most enjoyable evening - however, from the ecology end of the table I would
like to thank my partners in crime.

I am now busy googling everything about solar ovens and how they work etc
etc.

So far found an interesting video at the Solar Oven Society - yes even I was
surprised at this - and quite a few interesting articles on the problems we
discussed - such as concentrating light, conversion of solar power to
electricity using a turbine and you wouldn't believe what else!

I feel a lot of surfing is going to happen tonight - oh well, I'be only got
work tomorrow, so here goes ....

See you all at Geoff's in a fortnight.

Ian