[Malvern] Ian: 17070

Andy Dixon andy at andydixon.com
Tue May 2 22:14:29 BST 2006

Hiya,

Tried that 17070. Did a fast test. It asked if I was authorised, so I
pressed 1. I did a copper test, and it asked for an authorised PIN or
mobile number. Is this the right test?

I plugged a different phone into the master socket, but that had the
same issue.

I'm wondering if the line is tapped. I have had someone follow me two
days in a row. This morning I stopped off at the co-op near Dyson
Perrins school. They pulled in to, didnt go into the shop, but once I
drove off, they pulled out and followed me again. Dunno why they would
want to tap my line, but its probably for other reasons..

Andy