[Malvern] apt-get dist-upgrade

Andy Morris zaglabod at btinternet.com
Sun Oct 8 21:38:58 BST 2006

Darren,

You ... smart alec!

I've downloaded Kubunut 6.06.01 (y'know, I think I /like/ that typo!)
and tried it in my wife's Toshiba SatPro 4600, where the CD is "iffy"
(It would take too long to explain why, but it takes 10 minutes to get
the Kbu606 loaded and usable) and my own Advent - worked in both cases,
even with a widescreen display. I'm impressed - knocks Knoppix (which
doesn't like either machine) into a cocked-hat. Strange that they are
all Debian under the hood ...

Andy