[Malvern] Re: [OT] PC PSUs & turntables

Richard Smedley smedley358 at btinternet.com
Thu Feb 8 23:34:36 GMT 2007

On Thu, 8 Feb 2007 22:38:11 Chris Eilbeck wrote:
> DC motors, only Pink Triangle ones and they are well known for not
> actually going round at the right speed, stable but never quite
> right.

Perhaps being a PT owner skews my view here - but I have
to disagree a little ;-)

However the lateness of the hour, and the general off-topicness
precludes me from assembling a long list - though that's not to
say that it would be anywhere near as long as the list of AC-users.

 - Richard
/me off to clean up my newly-rescued Dynatron/Goldring gl78