[Malvern] asustek

Cheryl Phillips owensmum at Safe-mail.net
Sun Feb 11 22:49:16 GMT 2007

The only lappy that has
> never been a problem is my Toshiba Libretto but that's definitely long in
> the tooth now - the replacement is rather nice and gucci though.

I did like the old satellite I had so maybe a Toshiba would be a consideration

de what to buy

> How much money you got?  What hw do you need on it?  What hw do you want on
> it?

- budget is around the 800 possibly pushing to a grand at the moment altho the cheaper the better really as I also need a new car - and wanna get owen into madresfield nursery for summat ridiculous per hour. I just want it to run ms office (i know i know but its for work) and whatever else software i have to teach these kids to use. this is so i dont have to pollute my desktop. so relly its not gotta be too powerful altho i have heard the chase will prob be runnin vista by september so maybe other schools in the area will follow suit? so hum.... vista capabilities are a must i guess