FW: [Malvern] asustek

Cheryl Phillips owensmum at Safe-mail.net
Mon Feb 12 19:22:56 GMT 2007

> Can you get anything through Uni or LEA if you're still that way inclined?
> You may be able to get something at a corporate price.

 - Well i was informed the Chase also supplied their traineed with laptops... but not very good ones! I want one I can start working on and build up my years worth of work on before i start - which should be easter! Hence i am currently surrounded by national curriculum documents.

> I'm surprised about The Chase - WCC and the LEA are that strapped at the
> moment that XP is still being rolled out to schools within the County.  I
> presume that they might have got their own funding for the upgrades but
> sheesh they could probably build another science block for the cost of those
> upgrades!

 - Apparently it is costing them no more to run vista volume license than it does for xp