FW: FW: [Malvern] GRUB + Volume

Ian Pascoe ianpascoe at btinternet.com
Thu Mar 8 20:10:17 GMT 2007

Hi

OK I have now sussed that the extra menu items at the start up are indeed
various versions of the kernal so that's been sorted - cheers Rik.

However, I can find no reference at all to a directory /Boot/grub .... I
presume that it doesn't matter which version of the kernal I boot up into it
will always be there anyway?

So why can't I find it?

Steps being used from terminal

sudo -s
enter password
cd /boot/

this shows just a list of config files - nothing to do with grub

cd /boot/grub/

comes back with a bash error.

So the only thing I can guess is that I'm looking in the wrong place.  So
please re-direct me.

Ian