[Malvern] LUG Meetings

Darren Beale bealers at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 21:27:37 GMT 2007

> Chris also suggested, nae demanded, that we needed to go for another
> socialable curry evening - this time at Cromwells which if memory serves is
> Powick way for Thursday 22 March.  He's going to get some personal
> endorsements first though!

Did someone say Curry?

Powick way is that even bit further for me but I'm assuming a cab
won't be stupidly expensive so I might just do it anyway and pick up
the car next morning.

Chris: did you see the episode of Top Gear recently when they launched
a Reliant Robin on a booster rocket in an attempt to replicate a
shuttle? It looked like a pretty major undertaking plus was some
*great* telly.

Cheers

db