[Malvern] LUG Meetings

Chris Eilbeck chris at hyperspace.org.uk
Sun Mar 11 21:59:13 GMT 2007

On Sun, Mar 11, 2007 at 09:24:07PM +0000, Darren Beale wrote:
> >Chris also suggested, nae demanded, that we needed to go for another
> >socialable curry evening - this time at Cromwells which if memory serves is
> >Powick way for Thursday 22 March.  He's going to get some personal
> >endorsements first though!
>
> Did someone say Curry?
>
> Powick way is that even bit further for me but I'm assuming a cab won't be
> stupidly expensive so I might just do it anyway and pick up the car next
> morning.

We talked about going to Cromwells on the Powick Hams because it's been
reported as being quite good and so Rick can walk there from his.  I'm
guessing there may even be busses going through Callow End and Powick from
Upton.

> Chris: did you see the episode of Top Gear recently when they launched a
> Reliant Robin on a booster rocket in an attempt to replicate a shuttle? It
> looked like a pretty major undertaking plus was some
> *great* telly.

Yeah, I know the guys who did it.  Man, that was one stressfest!

Chris Eilbeck
Tripoli UK Member #9527                                          LSMR