[Malvern] Birmingham.pm World Tour - Gloucester

Phil Ironside phil at creativespaces.co.uk
Mon Mar 19 09:10:48 GMT 2007

Yo

So the list for tomorrow is:-

---------------
Phil
Jessica
Stuart
Geoff
Rick
Ian
Ottis
maybe Chris
---------------

I will be taking a car and I hope Rick will be able to otherwise some of you will be going by sky hook.

The meeting is scheduled to start at 7.00 so I propose we meet at Creative Spaces at 5.30 (approx journey time 45mins) which gives us time to pick up Geoff and Ian and then go in convoy (I'll bring my rubber duck) to Message labs for about 6.30. Route to be decided.

ALternatively Stuart, Jess (maybe Chris) and I could go from Creative Spaces and Rick could pick up Ian and Geoff and we could meet at the venue. What do think Rick?

--
Phil Ironside

Creative Spaces
01684-561495