[Malvern] Fw: [ANNOUNCE] Technical Meeting - Wednesday 28th March 2007

Phil Ironside phil at creativespaces.co.uk
Wed Mar 28 10:29:48 BST 2007

Looks like we have a problem Houston - will mail the results of the competition later.

On Thu, Mar 22, 2007 at 11:56:15AM +0000, Barbie wrote:
> Event:   Technical Meeting
> Date:    Wednesday 28th March 2007
> Times:   from 7pm onwards (see below)
> Venue:   O'Neills, 90 Hurst Street, The Arcadian Centre, Birmingham
> Details: http://birmingham.pm.org/cgi-bin/brum.pl?act=tech-next

Due to a cockup on my part, as I kept forgetting to contact the venue, I
have just phoned and unfortunately they have the band room completely
booked out. Aside from the football, they also have a large number of
students for some reason too, so it is likely to be extremely crowded.

As such I'm going to try and find an alternative venue this morning. If
you have any suggestions, please shout. I will update the list by 1pm
today to let you all know the state of play.

At least we have projector and screen so we could potentially setup
anywhere.

Begin forwarded message:

On Thu, Mar 22, 2007 at 11:56:15AM +0000, Barbie wrote:
> Event:   Technical Meeting
> Date:    Wednesday 28th March 2007
> Times:   from 7pm onwards (see below)
> Venue:   O'Neills, 90 Hurst Street, The Arcadian Centre, Birmingham
> Details: http://birmingham.pm.org/cgi-bin/brum.pl?act=tech-next

Due to a cockup on my part, as I kept forgetting to contact the venue, I
have just phoned and unfortunately they have the band room completely
booked out. Aside from the football, they also have a large number of
students for some reason too, so it is likely to be extremely crowded.

As such I'm going to try and find an alternative venue this morning. If
you have any suggestions, please shout. I will update the list by 1pm
today to let you all know the state of play.

At least we have projector and screen so we could potentially setup
anywhere.

Cheers,
Barbie.
--