FW: [Malvern] Horror story.

Ian Pascoe ianpascoe at btinternet.com
Sat Mar 31 15:41:03 BST 2007

Hi Geoff

The Remote Access you refer to is in built in both XP and Vista but M$ is
only using it in Vista due to this new OSOS's improved security
functionality.

Oh, and yes they can do it easily as it's all done through the OS key you
use to register the system.

But of course it is not used to monitor the way you use your system like AoL
does / did; no, not at all ....

Ian

Ian