[Malvern] Final Reminder - GlosLUG November meeting (Curry Social)

Glyn Davies glynd at walmore.com
Sun Nov 18 21:29:32 GMT 2007

The next GlosLUG meeting will be a 'social' meeting in Cheltenham on
Tuesday 20th November.

Meet at the Moon Under Water (Wetherspoons - some habits die hard) from
6.30 p.m.

http://www.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&q=moon+under+water&near=Cheltenham&radius=0.0&latlng=51897991,-2071308,12474451924999566933&sa=X&oi=local&ct=authority&cd=1

For Curry, I'd like to go for Namaste. As back up, we have both Hussains
and Spice Lodge. However, lets decide at the time.

We'll aim to leave Wetherspoons at 8.30.

Last time we did this we felt a little unsure that any first timers
would have found us amongst the other patrons. This time I'll where my
Hacker shirt (unless someone has a suitable mascot to sit on the table
e.g. a tux)

If any one would like to turn up just for the curry or is likely to be
late and is concerned we may have wandered off, drop me an email and
I'll give you my mobile number.

Apologies to the Malvern list that this is the first you've heard of it.

--
Best Regards
Glyn Davies