FW: [Malvern] More Networking Questions

Ian Pascoe ianpascoe at btinternet.com
Thu Sep 20 18:29:27 BST 2007

Hi Renyk

Thanks for that.

I can see your arguement about the interrupts, but in my simplistic mind
surely the quantity would be the same whether they came from a dual port
card or two single ones?

And for a really stupid questin .... do you need a GHz processor to
successfully deal with gigabit ethernet?  IMO yes to stop from getting
buffer overflow situations.