[Malvern] introduction

Tony Sumner tony at whittycat.me.uk
Sat Sep 22 10:25:35 BST 2007

Hi, I have just joined the list so I thought I'd say something about myself.
I live in Somerset and my son-in-law works in Ledbury; he has a a server
running SCO unix and several workstations with MS Office and Access. I am
working towards a solution based on linux, OOo and MySQL.

I have been using Linux since 1994, starting with Slackware 2, and now
run Debian and 64Studio. Most of my time is spent trying to get linux
to work properly and there is little left to do any real work. I look
forward to following your threads tho I shall not be attending
meetings (unless one coincides with a visit to Ledbury).

Tony Sumner