[Malvern] Google mail.

Colin Newell colin.newell at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 12:22:55 UTC 2008

The only negative I've ever come across is those that get a lot of
email going to the spam box and the fact that you cannot see that
email.  I suspect that that's because they haven't been using the
webmail and training it when they do come across false positives
though.

You can technically see the spam if you use imap, but the imap seems
to be very much a live thing, you need a connection to the server to
see the new email (well at least in some clients).

Colin.