[Menai-LUG] Hello

Kevin Donnelly kevin at dotmon.com
Tue Feb 4 11:43:01 2003

On Tuesday 04 February 2003 10:44 am, Huw Wyn Jones wrote:
> Out of preference I use phpBB. Lots of features- very fast - free - can't
> fault it really.

Go on, then - do you want to set one up?  We can link to it from the LUG site.
I would suggest only a few categories at first until we see how the wind is
blowing, perhaps:
- install,
- hardware,
- network connectivity,
- server apps,
- office apps,
- games.
So Samba questions would go in network connectivity, Apache questions in
server apps, etc.  This would mean that there aren't too many categories for
askers to dither over and answerers to patrol.  But of course it's up to you
;-)

The only other thing I would suggest is that you send me a tarball monthly of
the forum db, for backup purposes.

Kevin