[Menai-LUG] Hello

Huw Wyn Jones huw at pioden.net
Tue Feb 4 11:57:01 2003

OK np. It'll be the weekend before I get a chance to set it up but we'll be
up and running with it next week sometime.

Backups aren't a problem - I wrote a little PHP util which does a data and
structure dump of every database in a MySQL installation, tars and zips the
results, and places them in a directory for the nightly backup agent to
find. V. happy with that one !!! At the moment I'm calling it MyBackup. NO
prizes at all for originality eh !!!

Huw