[Menai-LUG] list owner?

TJ tj.trevelyan at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 10:21:20 BST 2006

Hi,

AFAIK that is still his address. At least its the one still listed on
his website:
http://www.kyfieithu.co.uk/index.php?lg=en&

I have not been in touch for a while so I don't know.

As to the LUG I think it's more in hibernation and in need of someone to take
the time to organise events, plus some of us on the list are no longer in
N Wales, but still like to see whats going on there.

Regards,

Thorben