[Menai-LUG] list owner?

Kevin Donnelly kevin at dotmon.com
Thu Oct 26 14:03:06 BST 2006

Hi Andy

> On 10/09/06, Andy Smith <andy at lug.org.uk> wrote:
> > Does anyone have a current address for Kevin, this list's owner?
> > The address I have for him, kevin at dotmon.com, no longer appears to
> > work.

Yes, it's still my address.  But over the last three weeks I've had my
broadband supplier fail, and the (separate) hoster of that domain seems to be
having problems, so your email may have fallen between the cracks.

On Thursday 26 October 2006 10:21, TJ wrote:
> As to the LUG I think it's more in hibernation and in need of someone to
> take the time to organise events, plus some of us on the list are no longer
> in N Wales, but still like to see whats going on there.

Thorben (hi there, stranger!) is right - the list is still working, but with
little traffic, and the LUG itself is in cold storage.  The neighbouring
North Wales LUG also has a more active list, but is also now going through
personnel changes.  As a result of that, we are discussing what might be done
in terms of having regular meetings for North Wales as a whole.

--
Pob hwyl / Best wishes

Kevin Donnelly

www.kyfieithu.co.uk - KDE yn Gymraeg