[Menai-LUG] Meeting about the meeting ...

Kevin Donnelly kevin at dotmon.com
Thu Mar 15 23:10:10 GMT 2007

A couple of weeks ago I started a thread about doing a formal meeting/seminar.
I've got a few prices, and I've concluded now that this might be doable.

So can I canvas suggestions for a face-to-face meeting to discuss this idea,
as many of you suggested?  This would help thrash out what we might have in
the event.

I emphasise that coming to the meeting or being involved in the event will NOT
mean any financial implications for you - all you would be risking is your
time.  However, I can't organise something like this on my own, and I need a
half-dozen people I can rely on to help me get things off the ground, and
raise the profile of GNU/Linux/FLOSS in North Wales.

Can I suggest w/b 26 March for the meeting, perhaps in Llandudno?  Any other
sugggestions welcome.

--
Pob hwyl / Best wishes

Kevin Donnelly