[Menai-LUG] Re: Meeting about the meeting ...

Richard Smedley smedley358 at btinternet.com
Fri Mar 16 09:39:01 GMT 2007

Hello Kevin,

> I emphasise that coming to the meeting or being involved in the event
> will NOT mean any financial implications for you - all you would be
> risking is your time.  However, I can't organise something like this
> on my own, and I need a half-dozen people I can rely on to help me
> get things off the ground, and raise the profile of GNU/Linux/FLOSS
> in North Wales.

Count us in :-)

> Can I suggest w/b 26 March for the meeting, perhaps in Llandudno?
> Any other sugggestions welcome.

The Tues and Weds of that week are right out for me btw. :-/
 - but no date will suit everyone, so let's pick a day and
see what happens.

 - Richard

Richard Smedley,                                         rs at m6-it.org
Technical Director,                                     www.M6-IT.org
M6-IT CIC                                        +44 (0)779 456 07 14

Sustainable Third Sector IT solutions. PRINCE2[TM] Project Management
Web services * Back-ups * Support * Training & Certification * E-Mail

M6-IT is a Community Interest Company, limited by guarantee.
Registered in England & Wales,               Registration No: 6040154
11 St Marks Road, Stourbridge, West Midlands, DY9 7DT