[Menai-LUG] Kartouche SOC victim?

Kevin Donnelly kevin at dotmon.com
Thu Mar 15 23:16:02 GMT 2007

A couple of people are considering adding additional features to Kartouche
(http://www.dotmon.com/kartouche), the browser-based translation system I
wrote a few years ago, and which I use for Kyfieithu.

One of them has had his company accepted for the Google Summer of Code this
year, and these enhancements will likely be one of the things they will be
trying to get someone to work on.

We therefore need a SOC victim to actually do the work, and we are looking for
a student who would like to push forward free software and earn a modest
amount while doing so.

I'm not sure if there are any Bangor students who would like to be considered
for this, but if there are, can they make themselves known asap????

--
Pob hwyl / Best wishes

Kevin Donnelly

www.kyfieithu.co.uk - KDE yn Gymraeg