[Menai-LUG] Re: [Northwales] Meeting about the meeting ...

Richard Smedley smedley358 at btinternet.com
Mon Mar 19 12:18:48 GMT 2007

> I'm not really sure whether more people would come to a daytime or
> evening meeting (Oli had suggested after 2pm).  I could make either,
> so there's no reason we couldn't have both, I suppose.

I'd prefer day (given the right day), with an 11am or 2pm start,
but I'll come to an evening meeting

> Can I take the plunge and suggest:
> Thursday 29 March, Fat Cat, Llandudno, 7pm (evening)
> Friday 30 March, Fat Cat, Llandudno, 2pm (daytime).

Not much vegan/figan food on the menu - but sure, I'm happy to meet
there :)

> Can I have views on the above, please?  I prefer the Thursday one,
> but as I say I'm quite happy to come to another one if there are
> people who would like to be involved, and just can't make Thursday.

Both days fine with me - as long as we can confirm this quickly enough
for me to sort out childcare arrangements.

[deletia]
> > Let us know what date / time / venue for the meeting is decided and
> > if I can I will come along. Should be interesting having a
> > gathering of blokes with something recognisable to meet each other,
> > white carnation or a copy of Linux Format?
>
> Well, I think a live penguin would be de rigueur ....

I'd offer to bring a live gnu, too, but I don't think pets are allowed
in the Fat Cat =o)

 - Richard

Richard Smedley,                                         rs at m6-it.org
Technical Director,                                     www.M6-IT.org
M6-IT CIC                                        +44 (0)779 456 07 14

Sustainable Third Sector IT solutions. PRINCE2[TM] Project Management
Web services * Back-ups * Support * Training & Certification * E-Mail

M6-IT is a Community Interest Company, limited by guarantee.
Registered in England & Wales,               Registration No: 6040154
11 St Marks Road, Stourbridge, West Midlands, DY9 7DT

Northern Office: 4, Hollins Green, Bradwall, Cheshire, CW10 0LA.