[Menai-LUG] URGENT: Meeting - Fat Cat falls over!

Kevin Donnelly kevin at dotmon.com
Thu Mar 29 14:16:42 BST 2007

I've just found out the Fat Cat in Llandudno is actually closed for
refurbishment or something, although it opens tomorrow.  What we can do is
meet outside it, and then at 7.15pm go on somewhere else.  If you can't get
there by 7.15pm, call me on 0776-553-6358 and I'll tell you where we've ended
up.

I promised a discussion document, but that is now fairly long, so instead of
attaching it I'll give it out at the meeting.  At the minute it has combined
wisdom of the list under the following headings, so perhaps you could gather
any thoughts you have on these (or anthing else that is relevant):
Title
General policy
General angle
Take-home messages