[Menai-LUG] Re: [Northwales] URGENT: Meeting - Fat Cat falls over!

Kevin Donnelly kevin at dotmon.com
Fri Mar 30 09:23:53 BST 2007

On Thursday 29 March 2007 21:25, Oli wrote:
> This is a shame because I wanted to discuss an event in Theatr Clwyd
> I'm helping to produce.  This is part of a 3 day event we have planned
> in October.  Day 2, my section, is all about IT, and we are trying to
> get a good cross section of ideas to be able to give businesses a
> better idea of what is involved with e-commerce.  I can see this as
> being a great opportunity to push the OSS ideals and wanted to see if
> there was any support for the idea within the meeting.

I see no reason why there wouldn't be - it sounds like a great idea.  Is there
any more info about when, scope, etc?

> Most of the hard work, has or is being sorted out.  Funding is coming
> from a mixture of WAG sources and private sponsorship.  The publicity
> being done through a PR company. All we are really looking for is
> content relevant to businesses in Flintshire.

Fine - I'm sure if you post a few more details about the type of content
you're looking for, people on the list would be able to make suggestions.

--
Pob hwyl / Best wishes

Kevin Donnelly

www.kyfieithu.co.uk - KDE yn Gymraeg