[Menai-LUG] First Meeting of North Wales LUG - Clarifications and a few notes

Mark Jones mark at welshdragon.headweb.co.uk
Thu Aug 13 11:46:44 UTC 2009

Clarification:
The venue is the Brewer's Fayre 'Afon Conwy', situated off the A55 at
Llandudno Junction (Glan Conwy Corner), there is a National Rail
station 4 - 6 minutes away, and you can catch a bus (27) opposite the
station (on Conway Road) to a bus stop outside the pub, The same bus
can take you back to the Train Station.

Notes:
The sign up form is at http://tinyurl.com/augustnwlugmeet, i will stop
accepting forms 24 hours before the meet, to allow me to speak to the
venue and arrange seating,
Please arrive after 1pm, the meeting will continue until late, as I am
sure there is a lot to discuss, including the structure of the LUG and
what we can do to promote ourselves, as well as arranging a date and
location for the next meeting.

Members from other LUG's are most welcome, and we welcome Welsh
speakers too. If you are under 21 please bring identification if you
plan on buying alcohol - Brewer's Fayre have strict policies.

----

Finally I'd like to say that I look forward to meeting most of you,
and I hope that those of you that cannot attend this meeting will be
able to attend the next, which will likely be in Bangor.

Mark Amos Jones - contact me on irc: irc.lug.org.uk #nwlug

LINKS:
http://tinyurl.com/augustnwlugmeet  - sign up form