[Menai-LUG] It's been a long time baby.

andy davies coastingbicycle at googlemail.com
Sun Feb 8 22:44:38 UTC 2009

Hi everyone,

My name is Andy and I live in Llanberis. I am interested in meeting up
with other *nix type folks to chat and have a coffee with; who would
like to collaborate on little projects and share knowledge and skills.
I know that the Menai LUG (and seemingly the North Wales LUG) has been
a bit lacking in the meet-ups department but I would love to hear from
anyone who would like to get together, if only to discuss the latest
updates to libc6/ lib32asound2-dev/ pickyourfavouritelibrary ;)

I am currently on paternity leave from my job at Plas y Brenin (first
child, what a riot!) and so am reasonably flexible on time/ location.
If you don't fancy it but know someone who might, please feel free to
pass on my email address.

Regards

Andy