[Menai-LUG] It's been a long time baby.

Kevin Donnelly kevin at dotmon.com
Tue Feb 10 12:05:29 UTC 2009

On Sunday 08 February 2009 22:44, andy davies wrote:
> My name is Andy and I live in Llanberis. I am interested in meeting up
> with other *nix type folks to chat and have a coffee with; who would
> like to collaborate on little projects and share knowledge and skills.
> I know that the Menai LUG (and seemingly the North Wales LUG) has been
> a bit lacking in the meet-ups department but I would love to hear from
> anyone who would like to get together, if only to discuss the latest
> updates to libc6/ lib32asound2-dev/ pickyourfavouritelibrary ;)
>
> I am currently on paternity leave from my job at Plas y Brenin (first
> child, what a riot!) and so am reasonably flexible on time/ location.
> If you don't fancy it but know someone who might, please feel free to
> pass on my email address.

Yes, I'd like that - but it looks as though we will be the only two there :-)
Maybe copy thte same email to NWlug, since its list is a bit busier, and
there may be some from there that would like a meetup.  Ideally, in the
longer term, we probably need to advertise more, so that people know we're
here, and indeed to do a proper website!  LOLZ!

--
Pob hwyl / Best wishes

Kevin Donnelly

www.cymraeg.org.uk - Welsh-English autotranslator