[Menai-LUG] Informal Gathering

Mark Jones mark at welshdragon.headweb.co.uk
Fri Sep 18 02:05:51 UTC 2009

Ok, It's that time of the month again for the North Wales LUG's.
There's no agenda, no set topic for discussion, simply to come and
have a chat (and a burger or two) on Saturday, 26th September at
12:30, there is a Barbeque and Live Music event that starts at 1pm, so
it will give us half an hour to have a chat, then get food and enjoy
the music.
The Venue for this (mayhem/enjoyment) is Bar Uno, which is on the
Ffriddoedd Road site of Bangor University. Alternately if anybody has
any better suggestions for a Saturday Lunchtime venue in Bangor please
let me know.

I'll provide directions there on Monday/Tuesday as I will have moved
in to my hall (Enlli) by then.

Please note that I will not answer my emails until Monday (as I am
moving to Bangor) unless they are marked as High (Urgent) priority, if
you require a quick response please send them directly to me as Urgent
and I will read them (i'm sure that everybody else won't suddenly want
an influx of urgent mail so please send theirs as normal).

Mark Jones
mark at welshdragon.headweb.co.uk