[Nottingham] Linux, CV formats and ``For Linux''

Steve Nice nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
Fri May 23 06:43:01 2003

Hi,

This is a genuine request for employment enquiries. CV's can be in
openoffice.org 1.0, word, star writer 5 or txt if you use Kedit.
Currently we provide support for Web/email/database servers hosted at a
number of ISP/Hosting companies. We are trying to expand, hence the need
to recruit.
Nothing underhanded I assure you as I know LUG's are sensitive to
unsolicited email.

Steve

--
ForLinux Limited