[Nottingham] Linux

.waffle nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sun May 25 21:59:12 2003

Right, got to be quick, it's 24 in 5 minutes!

acx100.sourceforge.net is our best bet... Goto the project page, then go
into discussions. In there there are loads of threads, one of which has nice
leaked drivers. I use those! It produces a segmentation fault in ifconfig,
and various other things, probably arising due to the driver having
"warnings" when you insmod it. When I get a decent capture, I'll post it
here...

Thx for looking into it btw!

.waffle