[Nottingham] Proposal

Colin Saxton colin.saxton at ntlworld.com
Fri Nov 4 09:12:06 GMT 2005

On Fri, 2005-11-04 at 01:10 +0000, Michael Simms wrote:
> I would like to make a proposal.
>
> I would suggest we create an extra list, for people willing to
> contribute time and effort to events such as the awareness day, the info
> points, the proposed linux classes, stuff like that.
>
> There is nothing wrong with people just wanting to be on the mailing
> list....

Great idea...I will, in the not too distant future, help out and at some
point show my face...The last year has been a 24/7 coding fest and I
hope that all the work is going to pay off soon!! Once I get that out of
the way I will have some time to contribute...I have a family and when I
am not programming (which is almost never) then I spend time with my
other half and kids.

(This last year has been demanding on my family and they've been
supportive while I have locked my self away so it would be wrong of me
to go straight out of the front door when I am not working!!)

That said...I hope all those who say that they have left the NLUG come
back (I really do guys...I value your opinions and hell it does everyone
good to clear the air once in a while...lets not just throw the towel in
over something like this)

...any ways ... freeloading is great! just joking ;)

Michael...if lug radio ask you to go on their show I would grab it with
both hands...