[Nottingham] Proposal

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Fri Nov 4 10:56:00 GMT 2005

> In all honesty I thought that's what the nlug_geeks(?) list was all
> about? Which is why I was thinking about asking for a subscription
> after i got bullied into signing up for giving a talk.

Oooer, I would hope that was just a little gentle persuasion ;-)

Yes, there's the nlug_geeks list which is effectively the "doers". On
the odd occasion of activity it does keep a lot of (boring?) noise off
the main list.

We're very happy to include anyone interested. Please email me direct
and I'll update the list, and welcome.

Regards,

martin at ml1.co.uk